Dear students and guardians, Dhaka govt school admission circular 2022 has already been published to take new students for the 2022 session. Due to the coronavirus situation, application forms will not be available in schools this year. Rather students need to apply for admission online.
Many of you might not know the exact process of the application. So, we have come up with a step-by-step guideline that you should follow. You will also be provided with all the necessary information from the govt school admission circular. Let’s not make any delay and get into it.
Recommend for you
Dhaka Govt School Admission Circular
44 secondary schools in Dhaka metropolitan area will be divided into 3 groups. Before we get into the breakdown, let us show some highlights of the govt school admission circular.
- Circular Publish Date: 11 December 2021
- Online Application Start Date: 15 December 2021 at 10.00 am
- Online Application Deadline: 27 December 2021 at 5.00 pm
- Online Lottery: 30 December 2021
- Application Fee: 110 BDT
How To Apply For The Dhaka Govt School Admission?
Anyone interested to apply for the Dhaka govt school admission can submit their application online through a certain process. Often students and guardians get confused with the process. So, we have shown the process here in a simple manner that everyone can access.
- Go to and https://gsa.teletalk.com.bd find out the application form for the govt school admission circular.
- You will find all the instructions there. Fill up the form by following those instructions.
- If the candidate has any quota, it must be mentioned while filling the form otherwise quota will not be considered.
- Attach a color photograph of the candidate (300*300 pixels) in JPEG format.
- After filling the form correctly, click on the Submit button and you will see the application preview.
- If the form is submitted correctly, you will get an applicant’s copy with a User ID and photograph.
- Download the applicant’s copy. Print a copy and save it for further use.
How To Pay Application Fee For Dhaka Govt School Admission?
To pay the application fee for the govt school admission, you need to pay 110 BDT through a Teletalk pre-paid mobile. This can be done in two steps. Follow these steps to complete your payment within the deadline.
- Go to your mobile phone’s message option.
- Type GSA<space>User ID and send it to 162222.
- Example: GSA ABCDEF and send it to 16222.
- You will get a reply along with the name of the candidate and a PIN.
- If you are ready to pay the application fee, follow the next step.
- Type GSA<space>YES<space>PIN and send it to 16222.
- Example: GSA YES 123456 and send it to 16222.
Dhaka Govt School Lottery Result
Once the lottery process is done, you will get the result on the website and the notice board of the respective schools. You can also check here for the result.
It is high time you jump into the Dhaka govt school admission circular and apply online for your desired class and school. As the deadline is coming closer, it will be wise to take some time and apply carefully. Best of luck.