The wait is finally over as Azimpur Govt Girls School & College admission circular has been published. But it is tough for everyone to find out all the necessary information from the circular and understand the application process.
We thought to help young students by compiling all the information from valid sources in one place. This will help the students as well as guardians to cruise through the application process for Azimpur Govt Girls School & College.
We suggest you take a moment to read the complete article as it is packed with necessary information. From the highlights of the application process, everything is broken down to the simplest for your convenience. Let’s get started.
Azimpur Govt Girls School & College Admission Circular
In accordance with the direction of the ministry of education, all the govt schools countrywide will undergo the same admission process. In this process, no application form will be distributed physically from the schools.
Students need to apply online to be eligible for the lottery. Before coming to the application process, there will be some important highlights of the Azimpur Govt Girls School & College admission circular that you need to look at.
- Circular Publish Date: 11 December 2020
- Online Application Start Date: 15 December 2020 at 10.00 am
- Online Application End Date: 27 December 2020 at 5.00 pm
- Online Lottery Date: 30 December 2020
How To Apply For Azimpur Govt Girls School & College Admission?
The application process is kept simple so that young students can easily apply online. The application process can be completed through the Teletalk web portal, the address of which will be shared shortly.
To complete the application process, follow these steps carefully, and make no mistake.
- Go to https://gsa.teletalk.com.bd.
- Select the Student Application Form.
- A page will appear with different drop-down boxes. Choose the right options for every box.
- Choose Azimpur Govt Girls School from the list of available schools and click Next.
- Fill up the student application form correctly. Make sure you make no typing mistakes or input no wrong information.
- Upload one color photograph of the candidate (300*300 pixels) and signature (300*80 pixels) along with the application form.
- Recheck the application form. If everything is correct, click on the Submit button.
- You will see an application preview containing your photograph and User ID.
- Download the applicant’s copy and save it for the next.
Pay The Application Fee In Two Easy Steps
To pay the application fee for Azimpur Govt Girls School & College admission, you need two things. A Teletalk prepaid mobile number and 110 BDT balance in your account. The rest is shown below.
- Go to the message option and type GSA<space>User ID and send it to 16222.
- Example: GSA ABCDEF and send it to 16222.
- You will get a PIN in the reply SMS.
- Type GSA<space>YES<space>PIN and send it to 16222.
- Example: GSA YES 123456 and send it to 16222.
Azimpur Govt Girls School & College Admission Lottery Result
Hope you have got all the steps for Azimpur Govt Girls School & College admission. Now the application process is waiting for you to complete as soon as possible.